Monday 23 June 2014

Illithid mod :D

 For the official forum thread, go to
http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/1834925-playable-illithid-mind-flayer-race-mod-progress/
a mod I'm making... enjoy this true abomination of failed meshes and even worse textures :D

-------------
update 1
-------------
I've been working on getting the meshes right and I updated the UV map (the last image used the texture of its predecessor but had a different UV map, that's the reason why there are black spots everywhere), and this is the result:

it's still a bit scaly, which will be because I used Argonians as a source for everything. I'll fix that.
Tentecles might be a bit longer, and I need to fix the weight painting (which makes the tentacles, for example, follow the chest rather than the head). at least the textures are fixed and I'm getting no more chrashes :D

-------------
update 2
-------------
some work on the head mesh:





















































-------------
update 3
-------------


-------------
update 4
-------------

Something went horribly wrong
what it should look like:


-------------
update5
-------------


Now with eyes, no clipping around the shoulder, and updated weight painting and UV map! 

-------------
update 6
-------------


-------------
update7
-------------

No comments:

Post a Comment