Monday 10 November 2014

Bridge

something I'm working on when I'm bored of the Newt. The newt will still prgress though!
the triangle points to the side of the walkway will look like one of these (as you can see, the second row has much more detail than the others, but maybe I'll stick with triangle because flowing lines don't really fit in the model):
The brisge currently consists of 2 anchor points, a pillar and a bit that can be put between the pillars. By duplicating these meshes it is possible to adjust the length of the bridge.


update:
I searated the pillar and end bits, and made a middle bit with which multiple pillars can be connected.
like this, I can make a bridge that is as long as I want by adding more pillars. As you can see, I went for design #4 and it turned out quite well!


No comments:

Post a Comment