Friday 4 May 2012

LOTR: Treebeard

Hi! This is going to be my first post!
I made this yesterday evening, but because it was too dark then I had to delay making the pictures.

This is Treebeard, an Ent, from Lord Of The Rings (LOTR). It is from the scene where the Ents march on Isengard. Treebeard is cocking his arm to throw a boulder at the orcs. An earlier boulder has already claimed a victim. He has stomped on another one. Also there is another, smaller Ent watching. when I was tinkering with the leaf bricks I suddenly noticed that I made a man-shaped form! I worked it out until I had a second Ent

Here is a closer picture of Treebeard:

Those round, barrel-like parts that his legs and body are made of are from a very old Stunt Rally set I got for my birthday long ago. his feet are from an Indian camp that is also very old.

Next to him are Merry and Pippin:

Now for the other Ent:
As you can see, he is almost entirely made of leaf pieces, along with some apples :).

2 comments:

  1. www.bart-in-goirle.weebly.com
    Go to this site, is much worse than the one you can see now. See a complete nuts site. It isn't even about lego or something. It is about a boy, who is gonna change home. It's very sad for him.

    Sorry about my English, but I'm just a scholar, so I'm aloud to make mistakes, but my notes go down by it. Byebye!!
    See you later, alligator!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really great blog. Nice job, Robert!
    I like the spider
    Bye!

    ReplyDelete