I am sorry it took me so long to make a new creation, but school has kept me busy over the last few weeks!
Well, here it is:
And the mountain:
some tips when building your own mountain:
1) use standard cliff pieces as a frame! It was very hard to build higher than the old cliff because I had nothing left to build on!
2) If you don't have those, make support beams every 10 pieces high or so. This will also prevent you mountain for collapsing completely, instead collapsing only for a little bit. later on you can put plank bricks on the support beams to make floors for dungeons (I did this too and made a little draugr battle for good old Dovahkiin :P).
3) Don't worry if your mountain looks unnatural. I go to France almos every year, and some of those mountains really look as if they had been made.
4) use diogonal bricks in plenty.
5) add plant growth later! details always go last!
6) If you don't want to make your mountain in natural colors, or if you don't have enough bricks in that color, whatever! You don't have to satisfy people looking at your blog :P.
Well, that is it for now! I hope you come back often and tell your friends about this blog!
check again next weekend for a new creation!