Thursday 2 August 2012

animated GIFs!

Hello all! How are you doing?

My sister has a lifestyle/food (with which I mean (cup)cakes, cookies and pies XD) blog. She wanted to show off her clothes she wore some time ago, and asked me if I wanted to make a GIF of it! So here you can see the result:

                                    here is a link to my sisters' blog: Cupcake Cuisine                     

It is actually easy, if you know how to do it! I only managed it after my 9th try, but that was mainly because photoshop can't open GIFs, so you have to do it right in one try! And overwriting is really annoying sometimes, when you almost got it right!

I am going to write a tutorial next time I make a post, along with some new GIFs I am going to make



Cya!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks again, I love it! Especially Boefje, so cool :D

    ReplyDelete