Monday 19 November 2012

Weekly news: Walking rocks and plastic figures

Hi all!

I know, I know, it is monday already. I kind of squandered blogger this weekend. It was a little busy (and on top of that, I was lost in the woods near my home with Romme :D)

So what has happened this week?

1) For my birthday, Romme (ram9bo), Daan (some of you might know him on Firetop or youtube as Danarvus), Jeroen (Firetop name: blacksun21), and my friend Marcel pooled their money together for a LEGO set: Uruk-Hai Army!
Other gifts were bouncing balls, chocolate letters, a kilo of what we call pepernoten, literally translated into pepper nuts, which are little ginger cookies (around 0,75 centimeters in diametres, shaped as a half globe). I also got a lot of money (which, not knowing any other present, I asked for). i am planing to buy mincraft premium with it, and also maybe the next DLC for skyrim, Dragonborn.



2) Which brings us to a new subject! A new DLC is on the way! It will be called Dragonborn, and the main plot will be set on the isle of solstheim. We will also be able to visit the daedric realm of knowlege and wisdom, apocrypha, which i think is intruiging. From the trailer, it might be possible to ride dragons, and goblins (which are probably Rieklings) are making a comeback! google it to see it!


3) The creation kit has been updated (the game itself was updated, but the CK couldnt handle the version. That's why I couldn't acces my mods), so i am back to Skyrim modding! I added an Earth Elemental that can be summoned!

4) I made a kneading-gum helm of Yngol when I was bored:
(This photo is actually taken on a reversed webcam, so it isnt great quality :P)


I think that's it for today! keep watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment