Wednesday 7 November 2012

Weekly news

Hi people!

following an advice from Romme, I'll begin posting a weekly newsletter on what I am doing! I will post this every week from now on, probarebly every friday/saturday. For this week I have some news already:

So here it comes:

1) My mod. Because Bethesda just released the new update, 1.8 (which contains all kinds of spoilers on a new DLC, including spears, dragon riding and a trip to solstheim, google 'Skyrim DLC solstheim' for more info!). However, this update is not creation kit (CK) compatible, so I am unable do any modding until the Ck is updated.

2) The mod owner of the true lichdom project has not logged in on his account on the nexus forums since 10 oktobre, so I can't help with that either.

3) 6 november was my birthday! I am 14 now!

4) the large project -which I hinted at earlier- is a paper maché helmet, based on the helm of yngol (google it). I have finished the helm itself, but I can't decide how to continue, or find the time for it (it has been fairly busy since the autumn holiday, in which I went on vacation to Austria). if you have any feedback/advice, please post a comment!





That's it for this week! Keep watching!

1 comment: