Thursday 18 October 2012

Next mod: Druidism!

Hi all! I hope you are doing all right!

I am making a new mod at the moment! It is all
gonna be about Druids, more specifically, druid magic!
I am a little druidish at the moment. That happens. I always have some sort of 'favorite'. like an 'object of the month'. Sonetimes it is druids, sometimes liches, but most of the times it's something with magic. Just like right now! So I just opened up the creation kit and went tinkering with various types of forms, until I got some spells.

So far I can:

1) make trees grow out of the ground that poison and stagger opponents that walk through them. I the spell is cast on snowy ground, the trees are replaced by snowy trees!
2) make little green and brown (2 different spells)flakes fly out of your hands, damaging opponents
3) I am working on a spell that makes animals trust and help you, like the animal agilliance shout

I cant think of any more spells to make though. Maybe I will try yo amke shapeshiftng spells. It wil not be easy :D. If you have any suggestions, please post a comment at the bottom of the post!

Some screenies of my tree spell:



An upside down tree :D



EDIT:
Well, SOMEHOW my exe managed to get outdated, and I cant open it in the CK now. I dont seem to have any luck lately!

2 comments: