Sunday 17 June 2012

Skyrim/LOTR: Spider

Hi! If you read my last post (saying I was ill monday and tuesday, so I couldn't make something new), none of it is true! I still had an unmade idea left:

boo!




a view of her on my (once again expanded) mountain:


Her fighting some brave true sons of Skyrim:
Maybe you are thinking now: why does he expand his mountain everytime? Well that is because It is my best (maybe my only in history :P) piece of scenery ever. it really suits to Skyrim's enviroment, so I can use it over and over again. And to keep you from bored, I expand it everytime I use it (it is actually bigger than on the pictures than right now, but only about 3 2X1 bricks). Everytime I find another diogonal or normal grey block I put it on the mountain (It would take me about 10 minutes to just find one, so I just keep a lookout). So I don't have any grey remaining in my brick-, uuh, how do you call it? a pull-out thing in a dresser? Or my beam-(insert word).
An underside view. It is really hard to see the transition from the thorax to the abdomen (latin term alert!) because I chose to make a compact build, more like a Skyrim Frostbite spider than Shelob from LOTR. However, this spider is black, unlike Frostbites who are red.

A size comparison with my hand. Keep in mind that I am 13 and have very broad, short-fingered hands:
It all began with just the legs. Then I made the grey circle, on wich I builded the eyes, then filled the body up with black bricks. Then I covered it with those curved bricks. I thought it didn't really look like a spider, so I added the abdomen (again latin XD). It is under tension, so it has fallen off about twenty times, along with the back 2 legs. That's really annoying, you know. Especially because it's so hard to put back in place again.

I might have inspiration to make something new next weekend. Until then! And dont forget to post comments and suggestions, and answer my poll above!

3 comments:

  1. If you really are out of ideas I have once again, some league of legends ideas. How about a Cho´Gath or the Baron Nashor: http://www.nerfplz.com/2012/02/baron-nashors-crits-removed-next-patch.html

    Hope this helps,
    Ram9bo
    http://summoneroftheleagueram9bo.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's even better in real life.
    Well done, brother (:

    www.cupcakecuisine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete