Saturday 9 June 2012

Dawnguard creations

Hi! How are you doing?
My new creation is finished! actually, it was finished yesterday, but I hal forgot I needed to take pictures, and you know how it goes, one thing drives out another (says Barliman Butterbur :P). So here it is:














The blood fountain from the Dawnguard trailer, complete with vampire lord!
First, some pics of the vampire lord:











With wings spread:




















Here you can see well how I did the wings and the ears

now for some more pics of the fountain:



I only used diogonal bricks for the entire model, and a few beams, tubes, and other accessories (such as the teeth things on his horns)



























Have you noticed that the fountain's head looks exactly like the skull on Molag Bal's shrine in the abandoned house? It is completely the same, the horns, teeth, face an color.


I hoped you enjoyed these creations! Until next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment