Saturday 2 June 2012

Dawnguard...

Hi! I just found out that the trailer for the upcoming Skyrim DLC is out! The name (Dawnguard) was already known, but there was nothing but that and a picture.. very mysterious. This led to the weirdest speculations, about vampires, Falmer, the Mythic Dawn, a discovery of the resurrected Dwemer, the town of Dawnstar and many others. Well, now the new trailer is out, and the mystery is unveiled! It will be about some psychotic vampire lords that are going to try and blot out the sun using elder scrolls, while some vampire hunters called the Dawnguard (armed with crossbows!) are trying to stop them.

This has inspired me to create some new LEGO pieces! I will most likely come up with a few myself, but if you watch the trailer and like a particular piece, post a comment, and I will see if I can build it!

No comments:

Post a Comment