Saturday 23 June 2012

Something else :)

Hello!

I haven't made any LEGOs this week because I've been making this:

1) a banner for am mage-like guild:

 2) a banner for a troll village:
I have to admid I have been making these instead of LEGO :). And I really wanted to show you something. I made them with photoshop using an old banner texture for the needed sizes. The trollbanner is a retexture of the imperial legion banner, and I made the other entirely myself. It is really hard to put in detail in those banners, nearly every pixel has a new color, so I have to do that as well. That's why you can see those light spots... I was a little too enthusiast XD.
I am not sure what I am going to do with. Maybe I will put it on th skyrimnexus (the website where everybody puts his mods for other people) as a modders resource, or make it a complete mod!
The reason why they are centered to the right is because of a bug with the creation kit, somehow the textures are put a little to the left. This seems to change a little if you rename your texture. If I call the mage banner 'magebanner' it is wrong in-game, if I call it 'magebanner(4)' it works... very misterious...

An in-game picture of the troll banner at Dragonsreach:

No comments:

Post a Comment